The International Federation for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus is a small organisation with a lot of ambition, but limited resources. Therefore, IF welcomes any application from interns for the following positions and following responsibilities:
- Communication / PR
- Assistance in further developing the website
- Development of the newsletters
- Development of press strategy
- Administration / secretariat
- Help at the development of archiving system
- Internal and external communication
- Occupational therapy
- "Translation" of the IF-knowledge developed in the North and the South into usable form for specific target groups
- Evaluation of existing material that is presented at our target groups
- Help at the development of the WHO-manual on rehabilitation of children with spina bifida and hydrocephalus
The exact responsibilities will be discussed up front, of course. Own views and projects can be discussed.
The working language is English. IF is based in the centre of Brussels (300 metres from legendary "Manneke Pis"), and is developing links with the international institutions and colleagues at other international NGOs.
IF offers interesting and challenging work experience in an international and fast paced context. IF will help, if possible, to get a grant.
When interested, contact: email@example.com